Wednesday, March 26, 2014

THM Recipe Recap

     Pinterest is such a great resource for those of us who are following the Trim Healthy Mama way of eating. I wanted to make sure that you got the chance to check out all my recipes together in one place and my Trim Healthy Mama Pinterest Page is the best place to see all of the pictures together and pick out what you'd like to try next. I've also added other recipes that follow the basic S and E principles, but be sure the sweetners are correct as sometimes I post things with sweetners that would raise you glycemic levels, intending to change them out myself when I make it. =)
     Some of the great recipes you won't want to miss are:



Moo Shu Turkey Burgers with cucumber salad



 photo IMG_2339.jpg






Smokey Sweet Potato Pancakes


 photo IMG_2333.jpg






Apple Cinnamon Granola







 photo IMG_2154.jpg


Please check them all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts and get to know you better! "He who restrains his words has knowledge,
And he who has a cool spirit is a man of understanding." Prov 17:27
If your comments are insulting, rude or inflammatory, they will be deleted.